OS4X Enterprise Lite
Entry-level job-based ENGDAT OFTP2 data exchange.
OS4X Enterprise Lite brings you all you need for ENGDAT based data exchange with automated processes. It offers a clean end-user web interface "OS4X WebAccess", ENGDATv2 support which describes the content of the data packages, ENGPART support for the exchange of hierarchical organization data, plugin support to automate steps for data management and much more.
OS4X Enterprise Lite is intended to be the entry-level ENGDAT-enabled data exchange solution with the required functionality for CAD data exchange. Extended partner configuration, automated processes and end-user support enables OS4X Enterprise to be a user-friendly, administratively flexible solution.
- All features of OS4X Core.
- Automatic summarizing of multiple files to a single OS4X job.
- Plugin execution (freely configurable).
- Four-level partner hierarchy (company, location, department and recipient).
- ENGDAT and ENGPART support.
- Limited plugins for automated file movement and/or copying (i.e. on receipt, OS4X moves all files of a job to a defined recipient's directory).
- Automated solution for send job creation (either via Directory Scanner or with command line tools).
- Multi-client support: Send and receive data "in the name of" some other identity and/or limit the possible recipient of jobs optionally at every hierarchy level. This is the optimal solution for external access to your system!
- And many more ...
With OS4X WebAccess as an optional desktop-like HTML5 end-user web interface, this feature adds the following functionality:
- Support for centralized authentification of users via PAM ("Pluggable Authentification Module"), i.e. for Microsoft Windows Active Directory authentification.
- Create, fetch and search for any job.
- Support for files bigger than 2GB.
- Connect local systems (like CatiaV5 or Siemens NX integration, export data automatically, etc.)
- Display status of every sent file, incl. progress information.
- Internationalization of OS4X WebAccess (english and german), other languages are possible.
- Optionally: let users view the status of the OS4X Cores send and/or receive queue.
Want the full-featured solution without any restriction? Take a look at OS4X Enterprise!